<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Monday, March 28, 2011
11:12 AM

Hi guys,


I haven't blogged for ages. Many things have happened. Cakes, Cupcakes, you know the average things. School's been hectic. I kinda failed my Accounting and Finance Intro. But score quite well in my marketing. Sigh I really don't know how to break the news to my parents. I mean one side, they'll be scolding me as usual and calculating how much money I have to spend to go for an extra sem. OR. they could be saying its your first time studying business. its ok. HOW I WISH ITS THE REACTION I'LL BE GETTING. SIGH

SO now, I'm praying that SIT application would go through. Really. Either culinary school or food and nutrition. I don't think I'm meant for business. If worst come to the worst, I wanna change major.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past