<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Enough
10:50 PM

That's it. Enough of Kelloggs for today. I did it for like nearly 18 hours. OMG. tired. I have school in like 10 hours.

I haven't been feeling well. Stomach probs and indigestion. Maybe i should stop eating altogether and cleanse my intestines.


I don't know. Initially I have loads to talk about. but now.. its left to nothing. I just feel really really sad. and emo-ish. Maybe due to something that happen this evening. I just feel really horrible? Hmm. I'm just putting on a happy false front. to make the other cheer up. cos the whole problem link down to my fault. I don't know how to solve it. Solving it may back fire. and I don't want it to back fire. A false front seems to make it feel worse.


Maybe I should leave for the better. you feeling better without unjustice, and me? I don't know what will happen to me. Maybe I'll shrink to my corner and count the days that pass? haha, Maybe.


Life really is unfair. When will it be fair for me? I wanna be honest and clean without a lie. I wanna live those happy days. When will those happy days come? Anyone can foretell for me?



I really still love u k?
pls don't be like this.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past