Can you imagine having mid sem exams in January, Debate this Thurs, Project and Assignments due in Early Jan. like WTH right? and OH! 40 Snowman Cakepops to do by this thurs. LIKE WHAT??
OMG. I seriously Don't know where to start. really. Its so cramp and flooded with EVERYTHING. I just need to get my priorities straight and even if it means sleeping at late hours. I'll sacrifice my slp to an extent thou. Not to those that slp one hour a day. That literally Madness. Insanity. I still need some of my winks to keep myself SANE.
RAWR. I need MORE TIME. can a day have 48 hours? I'll be happy enough. SERIOUS. esp in times like this. HELP. HELP!
I was also thinking whether should i change my major. Finance doesn't seem to get along with me that well. Maybe Marketing??? Its really fun. Esp the Lecturer. Funny bum. Gay too. and sexist. and ugly. and conceited. omg. hahaha WHATEVER.
I hope blogging can take my stress away. even thou nail polishing would sound nice. But i polished my nails yest. and it wasn't a good job. maybe due to the stress and endless things to do. Panic. Sigh. I think I have decided. I need to train another apprentice. Like REALLY. but who? Sigh.
I'm growing this crystal thing that i bought for the both of us. well. Its looking PWWWEEEEDDDY! haha. really really. its starting to grow! look!

NICE!?!?!? its going to grow even more in the next half month. HALF MONTH RIGHT? long. REALLY LONG. and the whole package gives like the LED light at the top. which changes from red blue green. COOOOOOL!!.
OKAY i better go and clear my to do list. seriously.
TTFN~