<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Monday, December 6, 2010
drowned
4:03 PM

SWAMPED!


I am swamped with all the words of marketing, econs, finance and accounting. it seems like a maze where everything seems to be linked and similar. I thought it would be easier than Science. Guess not! Time to start reading the papers and keep myself updated with current affairs.. SOMETHING WHICH I HATE! rawr. GG to have dinner with Kelly and Jeslyn tnt. To celebrate Kelly finishing her A's..


Finished all the paper work to be done for school. Left with taking several pictures of Kellog's Special K cereal for a Marketing project and also Research on the title of a project... RAWR. due by wed. 2DAYS! HELP. totally stuck here.


Tmr's a long day with econs and Finance. Well. At least ti made some new friends today. Hope i can have friends in school. Been a loner for the past week. SO totally not myself. I BROKE MY BAG THAT I BOUGHT RECENTLY. well its cheapo bag that cannot carry much weight. WHAT TO DO. I guess i have to use my credit to buy a proper branded one. I'll go check it out later at NEX.


Wah. Come to think if it I haven't really blogged a proper post in like months? hahaha


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past