<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Sunday, May 16, 2010
8:27 PM

haven't blogged for ages. SO many things happened. :)



I've started working in Standard Chartered for a contract of 3 months. Works quite alright VERY straightforward but.. there's this PERSON. Sucks like CRAP. I call him TOOTSTER. He lives up to this name very well.


Well I've been quite nostalgic about sec school like esp choir. Going to church singing "Find Us Faithful", "Beauty Of The Earth", "Offer My Life to You" All these songs remind me of the past sitting in sections learning or harmony parts to be put together later when we come back together to practise the songs. I miss Singing in harmony with a group. Being able to Sing with freedom and not holding back. I just miss it. Having people around you who would sing with you when you start singing.


Last time in school, When we start singing anyone in PL would sing along with you. But Outside, They don't. People think you're nuts if you sing in front of them. Sigh. I just miss it so much. wanted to sing together in a group making a song sound so wonderful and pretty in various parts. SIGH. I guess those are left to me memories that I'll yearn and never forget.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past