I can't imagine. After tmr's presentation, it's over. No more Lectures, no more fooling around with the closest true friends I've found in poly. Mom keeps nagging about me what I wanna do in the future, what uni I wanna go to. Is like, I totally don't wanna face reality that we HAVE to grow up. I like my life. Hanging out with my buds, laughing my ass off with them. Meeting someone I love the most so often too. I don't know, it's like 3 years just passed in a split second. I can still remember the last time i though to myself,"shit! MP! haha wonder how I'm going to survive that" Now? I'm in the end of it.
Its really surreal. I really don't wanna face it, I don't wanna grow up. I don't want us to split when the guys go to their long awaiting phase of ARMY the girls have to go to uni. So little time to meet up. So little time to laugh. Sigh. I'm going to turn 21 this year. like 21! its like no feeling at all. I still feel like a 13 year old at home. No freedom and under the supression of my strict parents and "2nd-mother". I just want a normal life. To go out and chill with friends and not be stuck at home doing... nothing. seriously, I mean what can I do when I'm home? its so BORING.
nvm. I'm just whining. Sigh.