TOTAL RELAXATION AND SHOPPING SPREEE!. WHEEEEEE
HAHA. Super uber happy. Guess what I bought? I bought 10 LA Girl Nail POLISH. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So many colours!!!! hahaha there's glitter ones, there's creamy ones there's holographic ones. OMG. I think I'm obssessed with nail polish. ANYWAY. LA Girl is currently having 20% off. haha And I brought sales to Yang's store! Haha at Ion. He said I got a free item also. He's going to pass it to me another time. :) Was shocked to see him there cos I though he'll be off or something.
OUR CHEQUES came. I asked Peichiang to help me take a look at the numbers and she said 600. So i guess its not a bad month. HIGHER then my other month. by.. alot? haha I also don't know why. Weird. haha. SIGH. TIRED MAN after shopping. But I'm happy I also got my necklace from ACCESSORIZE. They were having half prices on selected items. And I got one of them. The outlet in ION is ENORMOUS. I was like stuck there for 1 hour. HAHA. Mummy was picking something else for her friend.
AND my mother ate ICE-CREAM. like OMG. super impossible thing to happen. HAHA. But yeah I guess she was in a good mood.
We basically toured round Singapore. Well.. At least in the central and east region. HAHA yeahhhhhhh. new colours..! haha excited. ANYBODY WANTS A FREE MANI!? CALL ME.
OUT. ~