<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Saturday, October 3, 2009
5:42 PM

Is my life really worth living. Imagine not having freedom to go out. not able to meet up friends or have dinner as and when I like. I have to be jealous to those who can go out. I have to be despised by my family for not staying with them. I have to be disrespected by my sister cos i seem to be a burden to her. My Internship is the lousiest one of all. I have no breaks for 2 days straight. Is not that I don't wanna rest THEY don't let me rest.



So what do you think? maybe I should end my life now? Rid myself all of these trouble. Causing people trouble, giving myself trouble. nobody will cry for me. life will go on as per normal. Why should I put myself in such a difficult position?



I HATE MY LIFE.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past