Sometimes, I just can't stand my family. All so at home. Never going out. Never eating dinner out. Never talking much. Never having much friends. All they do is eat sleep watch tv. That's all not even a whee bit of talking laughing. it really sucks.
Even if my cooking is not OH SO MARVELLOUS like yours you don't have to critisize mine right? I have feelings. I not your dog or apprentice or anything. Why does my dad always have the best treatment? nobody dares to make a din in the house or even talk loudly when he's asleep or having his afternoon nap. ME? they converse so loudly or even do some cleaning stuff that creates a BIG HooHA. I can't even sleep properly. Don't they even consider about me?
My sister is acting big and oh not so obedient girl. Talking back to mum and dad and not respecting a sister like me. WTH sia. Piss like no one's business. I talk or act like her i get a scold she? nothing. What's wrong with the world seriously.
I wonder what would my life me when i have more freedom. FOR HEAVEN SAKE I'm 20. the big 2 and 0. nest year i'll be 21. I stay out later than 6pm. i can't stay overnight with friend in a chalet. I can't go out often. I can't shop much or but things that I want, cos they get critisized the moment i show then to my family. Why the quality so cheap, sewing so lousy? When i buy something expensive and of good quality, why you buy so expensive? you cannot wait it'll you're with me to get the discount? you never use you brains to shop. HELLO. I have my own life. give me a break. I don't have credits like you. What do you want me to do? I give up seriously. SUCKS LIKE SHIT.
pissed like no one's business.