<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
8:20 PM

I was suppose to go for a badminton session with shobi they all. BUT I COULDN'T. My period just had to come. :( sianned. BUT anyway, I went to get the pliers that I've been needing to get for ages and got.. well Rushed home in a taxi to start work. Cos I haven't done my jewellery for a really really long time. I was kinda rusty with it. So i only made the key chains, altered a necklace and made an angel. Was thinking of starting up a shop. Hmmm maybe I should ask one of my friends who has a online shopping webbie to help me with this. haha. ANYONE WILLING? drop a tag on the tagboard!


SIGH. then glenn played the PS3.. and he got irritated by it.. then here I am. with chipped nail polish and a really bloated stomach. BLEAHS. I need to play my farmville :D


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past