<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Monday, August 17, 2009
CHOCOs
5:16 PM

I just LOVE ttm chocolate liquers. I'm like addicted it.. I don't know why. Is like you eat and you get this very warm feeling. haha its the liquer. BUT YEAH. not excessive eating but moderate.


Just did GMP paper today. Which was a complete goner. totally not enough time to finish up. When wallace said 13 mins left, I was on like only in OQ Procedure. DIE. Sigh.. So much work for a 3 CU module. Is really to much. IMagine memorising SOP, OQ, PQ and MF. OH did I mention PIC/S? nvm its over. I'll leave everything to GOD :)


I gave dear his t-shirt that i got for his BELATED birthday present. I'm glad he loved it:)


Other than that I finally had my craving for my Chicken rice fulfilled!! I was craving for the one at my house. DAMN NICE. esp the rice. chicken so so la. But yeah. I love the CHILLI. Chicken rice is ALL ABOUT THE CHILLI!. hmmm and the rice.. the chicken. AIYA everything la. I've been craving for it for like almost 3 weeks. haha I guess that's why I'm so hyper today. Seriously. Haha. I keep disturbing my sis and Auntie gemma. They thought i've gone whacked after the term test.



SIGH. I can't wait for exams to be over. BUT. I don't want SIP to come. When SIP comes, it means we all have to grow up. no more playing around in labs.. cos the ones we're going to go in the future are the one where a little mistake can cost millions of dollars or a huge problem. So yeah. SIGH. time is passing so fast.


I have a chalet organised by my buds. I don't know how am I going to tell my mum and Auntie gemma about it to let me stay for one night. sigh.

Freedom Freedom where are you?


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past