I'm so damn dead. GMP quiz tmr and I haven studied yet. DAMN IT. sigh.. I wanna study but head is kinda pain now.
Anyways, I was disturbing sydney just now and giving him a good tummy rub :D. He loves people so much. One thing is my dad keeps throwing him out of the house and being so strict on him. Sydney is not like Goldie or Prince. You have to go soft on him then he'll listen. haha. That dag really has a temper. If you scold him the more rebellious he'll get. BUT I JUST LOVE HIM!
Yesterday, I recieve an sms from an unknown number thanking me for a certain something. I want to say welcome but i dont' even know who that person was. The weird thing was that that person even knows my name and even spelt it correctly. HAHA. yeah later I found out that it was Boon Pin. haha. So paisei sia. haha
I feel that there's this Irony that we play songs by MJ only after he died. When he was alive, there wasn't a note of his song on the streets. Now its almost everywhere. haha the irony. But he was a really good singer and dancer.
URGH. time to study. BUAI