to cut? or not to cut?
OH wells. My house has finally ended the drillings and hacking, now is the finishings, buildings and tiling. Everything should be done in a MONTH. I so totally can't wait for it to finish! haha then i can finally start to pick up the skills from my mother in baking and etc. :) maybe i can do more of those sugar flowers since the dry kitchen has Aircon.
The whole of poly life is so going to flash past me a quick as lightning. I mean i can't believ i that I am already in my Third year in poly, and one term has past. one more term and that'll be a Sem. After that Sem it'll be Internship. Then MP and graduation. OMG. I so don't want this to be over. First Sec school. Now poly? when I finally found wonderful friends and its the end?
Sigh.