I had a wonderful BBQ gathering cum Birthday celebration yesterday. Although it was rather early for celebration. BUT I just decided to organize it and it really turned out great.
I wanna say a big thank you too all who came and to those who write their small messages into the small BIG photo book :) I am really really touched to have those pictures and memories placed in there. I definitely WILL miss all of you when Poly life is over. I'm really glad to have made friends with all of you. I really treasure all of you :)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, for coming, for buying present for me even though i said there wasn't a need to but THANKS, for having fun for wetting me, for comforting me, caring for me, being there when i needed anyone to talk to.
take care guys.
OH also thanks Kai and Malaysian for being the entertainment for the BBQ :D haha