My neck is in PAIN. Sigh. I think its strained by sleeping on one side too long. In chinese, its lou zhen. Damn pain. I look retarded trying to look to the left with my whole body turning with it. the right is ok, but the left is the one with the problems.
I haven't have this problem for a really long time. I guess I was too tired to turn or something like that. Imagine doing GMP (due on Monday), having drilling that starts 8 am in the morning, late nights the day before to help fold laundry and help in cleaning stuff around the house. I think I'm only able to have a really really goodnights' rest when everything is done.
After doing the kitchen. we might be doing the flooring in the living room. OMG. i hope that can be pushed later or something. I wanna settle down and have some peace and quiet.
Now, I can't look up or look to the left. damn restraining. I put Yoko-Yoko. However, it only relieves a tweeny tiny bit of pain. i still can feel it. SIGH. anybody know how to solve this?
I'm doing my FILA chart now. So cham sia. i don't think i'm doing a good job in the whole group. I think I did the least seriously. I feel really guilty. Gosh I better buck up for Phase 2.
SO many paragraphs right? Haha I'm trying to waste the space. BLEAHS.