<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Friday, May 29, 2009
sydney! oh term test :(
6:54 PM

I did my nails. HAHA had a sudden urge after seeing SUJUN's beautiful nails. haha. what to do I'M A GIRL :D yea sorry ah SUJUN for copying your nail style haha but i too long never do gradual colours liao. :)


I don't think its nice la.. maybe too over done. haha. yeah but that's going to last till i don't know when i have to mood to remove it. HAHA oh well :)


I came back from GMP metting this after to find sydney in this position. 

so lazy. LAYCHEEE BUM! haha he's a damn lazy dog la. haha


Then i disturb him for a while and he resorted to a curl position. HAHA didn't know that he's so flexible sia :DDD

haha that's our family's beloved sydney and glenn's fav dog now!! HORHOR!?!?! haha 




About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past