<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
rawr
8:40 PM

i feel that my timetable sucks seriously. Ending late almost everyday. I wanna have an early time table. UGHH. this really is getting on my nerves.



I'm drowned by GMP now. sigh~ i'm struggling so hard to survive. I wanna do well and yet I'm afraid. I get really stress and worried when I don't understand what's going on in lectures esp. in PMT. cos most of it is calculation. I feel intimidated when everyone understand what's going on but I don't. Sometimes I feel I'm dumb and stupid for this science thing. And going for this course was a wrong choice. Alot of people who know me well says tat I should be in Design. SIGHHHH.


I wanna do well.
I need to help myself.
HELP?


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past