I can't believe it. Term test is coming soon. OH MY GAWD!!. I guess all the rushing through projects, assignments and also the whole time laughing with the gang made the time pass so fast. haha.
OH OH! My family from London is FINALLY COMING TO SINGAPORE! haha so darn excited!! totally can't wait. I wanna bring them out shopping.. eating... shopping.. eating. haha I think they are only interested in the eating part. Foods in Singapore is totally non-existent in London. Chinese food there is way below standard. The Chinese food in London is oily and greasy. I tried the Lemon Chicken once and I thought, it shouldn't be called lemon but Oily chicken. Is really just disgusting. haha. The only thing I miss in London is my Nanny's CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS. She makes the best ones in the WORLD. really really. Trust me.
HMMM. I decided to do a Birthday cum gathering party at Kensington with my poly friends Since we SO need a break from school. So we're gonna have fun. and I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE NOISY. harharhar. PFFFBBT! heh.
Hmmm. I gotta go study, I really need to pull my GPA up.
Meihui's husband is a gorilla HAHA! lame -.-
Bioprocess Technology 4 June
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology 5 June
Good Manufacturing Practices 8 June.
I need help.
I need time management :(