I suddenly miss the times that we had before in last years OLTC. the craziness, throwing Zul into the store room. Bear continuously picking on me. People calling me BELLY! haha. although I didn't like that But it was still fun. working hard together for LT deco, was the time when Valiance was bonded strong as one. I would think that Valiance was the best LT. Memories that can never be forgotten.
Previously is a LONG time ago, I may have said that I've regretted going for last year's OLTC for several reasons. But now. I'm grateful for what I did. I take back all my words. I'm grateful and happy that I did. Being serious and Hardworking when it was needed and had Fun to loosen up the tension. I got to know many wonderful people in that OLTC. I bet that all of us can NEVER forget those memories and great times we had.
I hope this year would be the same:)
ARGH. Mai has gotten her driving license. When am I going to get my butt to Ubi to take my BTT. I've been saying for like a gazillion times and yet I've not done it. Haha I need motivation for that. haha rawr...
Today I went to school and meet the rest for Dakota for LT deco. Had a little fun, deco everything was planned out. What we wanted where to put and what to do. Now Lt Tees are in the process of making, I hope it'll turn out nice. :) Well We were building team skis and were watching YOUtube in the PC.. Miss Swan, Bobby Lee. We laugh our ass off. But I don't really feel the happiness in there as everybody does. I think.. its just entirely different. Sigh.
nvr recreate something that you've experienced....