<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Monday, March 9, 2009
spurred
10:43 PM

Here I am. Not knowing what to write in this post. I feel a huge urge to write, I feel that I have alot of things to say and yet. I don't know how to start. Many things have been going on especially in my mind. I've been thinking and thinking over certain things. Have I done well in that? Was I right in doing that? Maybe I should've listened to her? I suddenly find myself reflecting on the whole of year 2008 till this present moment.


I feel like everybody is doing their own stuffs like Drums or Ncc or going out with friends or shopping. Me? I'm at home doing nothing really? Sometimes I feel I don't really make use of the time I have. Why doesn't choir have a nice teacher and that we are as close knit? Why can't we have like a regular get together thing to sing and have fun with the melodies and harmonising? I just feel so empty. I really miss those times where choir girls when gathered together we just sing adn start to harmonise on our own. even if the song is a song that we've sang for a million times. I know we can get sick of it. But we can never forget it.


When my mother talks about choosing a university, going overseas to study. I start to feel the chills. I start to feel that i just don't want all these to end so fast. I mean going over to study overseas is going to take a few years. Not months. I'm going to miss my friends, pals and besties and even a special someone? I don't really know why am I talking about this. Sigh. Well this is not even the main point of me coming online, onto Blogger to type all this feelings fears and hopelessness that I have, If that's what it is. I just don't know what I want to do.


Maybe, i haven't met up with my besties much to go out have fun? I'm not saying that we don't meet up. Is just that ever since from Secondary school, you can start to see everyone changing. habits, to friends, personality and even they start to find their other halfs that they wish they could spend their lives with forever. Time somehow never seems to be enough. Soon whenever we meet up, we find ourself talking about a certain someone and talk about the major happenings in our lives. Other than that, i guess we don't know what else to talk about? Well, that's my assumption.


Everything is this post is not meant to be offensive or haven any puns or hidden meanings. It is just how I feel for this moment. A moment spurred by emotions, memories, reflections and promises i made through the years.


Sigh.
Do they have a pill to cure this feeling?


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past