<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Saturday, March 21, 2009
rawr
9:02 PM

I've not blogged for a really long time. Dear's been gone for 5 days is camp. And I've not seen him for coming close to 1 week. SIGH



I was at my mother's office yesterday to do Henna for Charity. $5 per hand. Well, As you can see some people definite would take an advantage to take those complicated design and make use of the henna that I have. Well, The first 3 customers did BOTH hands nvr mind if it was Both hands but they wasnted the same design in both hands which means, I have to flip the design, a mirror image.




Oh well. So after those 3 my hand was already shaking. The first three customers and my hand was already shaking. Sigh i can't help it. i havent touch henna for a long time.


Sigh. i'm bored.
MY PS3 is back from repair! haha oh well. :)


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past