<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Eeyee!
11:04 PM

I was dreaming about PIA lab. like OMG. i miss it so much, seriously. With Kairos, Shobana, XJ, grace making a fool of themselves laughing and playing in the lab. Well. Seriously, that was the only lab that i ever enjoyed. 

What did I gain in 2.2? a whole new load of friends, a new nickname, memories and management skills for time and organization. :) that's what i think Iearned for SEM 2.2. :) Now everything seemed to have end. No school. No laughing gas. no tummy cramps from over-exertion of laughter. I guess those were really the times that brought me along SEM 2.2, which i would have to say i really the toughest SEM that I ever had.


It was really sweet for Shobana and Kairos to give us V'day Gifts. Till now, I feel real bad for not giving them something. Hmmm. Maybe i should've done something for them on the last day of exams. Seriously. Well, maybe next V'day. I hope SEM 3.1 would be the same. Really. with the laughing gas around. bringing joy to everyone. :) I will nvr forget those times.



i miss you too.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past