I'm home
Tired.
I need to buy White ballet shoes or Pumps. My white pumps that I wear for the past coming 2 years is a GONER. Even though how much you air it, your feet stinks after you wear it. Which is what I'm suffering from now. I need to go scrub my foot to rid off the smell. WHITE PUMPS!~
I've been PMSing on and off today. First kinda pissed off about the noise before Pmic test. PEOPLE STUDYING LEH! Haaha :D Then again in the afternoon and evening. Seriously on and off. At least its not for the WHOLE DAY. Somebody would not like it.
My hair recently is NEVER in a condition to be shown let down to the world. The curls are like not... uniform? haha I don't know the word for it. its just all over the place. I just want it to grow. I an seriously contemplating to do soft rebond on my hair. Seriously. I cannot take my curls even though certain times it nice but NOW ITS NOT. and I don't have the time to take care of it.
DDCT presentation tmr. WHY. GONE LA
MAI! No need scared needles! i tell you what i do when i do have to face needles. when they are going to inject, I sing a song in my head or even out loud and but they time you reach the second sentence of the song you're done :) Seriously. I am DAMN SCARED of injections. I faint everytime i have an injection. Haha. Soooo. yeah my case more Cham than yours :) no WORRIES! Rmb! Sing a song! Haha
don't don't talk to me
Cos I'll be sad
when you said no mood
you mean no mood to talk to me?
or what?
It really hurt.
Next time just tell me what bugs you?
I just want to know how to cheer you up
if not i'll feel useless
pls.