<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
CNY=FAT
10:03 PM

Back home.



HAHA i realised CNY is not a very good time for me.. Other than the studying. I've been eating keropok NON-STOP. like seriously non-stop. My house seems to have endless supply of it. I guess is the accumulation from bringing back from Kuching. HAHA. OH well. I'm getting fat ANYWAY..


I NEED TO SLIM DOWN AGAIN!



rawr



Haha. Today was PBL Quiz and in the Pmic Quiz was a total false alarm. Haha. What's left is

DDCT lec Quiz (FRI)
BPHAR tutorial Quiz (TUES)
IPT presentation (4th Feb)
CSAS Interview (4th Feb)
DDCT individual assignment (6th Feb)
BPHAR 3.2 retest (11th Feb) YAY!


Sigh. So much to do so little time. And I need to get my butt to clear my desk and start studying. Everything is seriously IN A MESS. Although the toilet is DONE. :D Next, my mum is going to get the kitchen done (like FINALLY!) and she's gonna knock back the whole backyard and push the house all the way back. So more space for kitchen (dry/wet) and maybe a recreational room (movie room?) or something! heh. So when I have friends over I won't be making a whole lot of noise in the living. GOOD IDEA HUH! HAHA



SIGH. Maybe I shall clear my study table now. The earlier the better!



About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past