Hmmm. I'm bored so I'll shall update more about yesterday :D
Mr Nua brought me to Bedok Reservoir at night for a walk. and I realised, it was really really nice to walk there. seriously. everything is SO QUIET. no birds chirping. nothing. you can see people sitting there meditating, spending time with their loved ones and some just enjoying the feeling of being away from all the hustle and bustle.
Wa talked quiet a bit about stuffs. It was a really good time. Hmmm. I seriously wish to have time like that to enjoy times with him.
Other than that I realised that TP's bag is kinda nice. my sis kinda likes it. HAha. everything inside is all brochures, a can of nescafe coffee and a TP handphone cover and a lanyard. nothing else. what to do. haha Recession. :)
I've finished my part on PIA. now is everyone else's part. I wish we really did the right stuff.
yup.
My toilet is about done. YAY! its black and white with a kind of flooring that's like a little sparkly with light :) the glass door and shower tamper glass has been installed, the new toilet is also fixed. the Shower head and tap is in. what's left is the big mirror, the sink and the cabinets. that's all. i think about 2 more days and everything would be in place for use.
I can't imagine how it will be like to have the kitchen and the back part of the house extended. haha. We're struggling to have the house clean when doing the toilets on the second floor. I hope everything would be done soon. :)