This sucks like Hell. Damn freaking angry.
She accept other people's offer to do the wedding cake. is it my fault that all the flowers not done yet? HELLO now is like what 21 December? you think my holidays are dedicated to your darn flowers ah? WALAW. Did you ask me whether I can do or not? NO RIGHT. just go into your way to say yes to your friend cos you can't help it to but to say yes cos if your PRIDE.
THROW IT AWAY. and spare a though for your own daughter.PLS. I have IPT, BPHAR on going. I have Flowers to do. I have Xmas shopping to do. I have to have my own break from a fugly busy term1 of sem 2. I haven't even has a proper rest? do you think you have the right to be angry and say you wanna give up on me just that I'm not meet your deadline. HELL with that. you never learnt your lesson because of your EGO. you think your'e the only one who's busy look at me thank you