<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Saturday, December 6, 2008
nails!
3:04 PM

I want christmas to faster come! I want just one very SLEEK thing for my Xmas pressie! and i want it from my PARENTS AHH. heh. I want an iPod TOUCH. haha. the new one is so Friggin' cool!  It has a built in stereo speaker! and you can like engrave on it. :P Should I or should I not engrave? Hmmm I don't know. Maybe I should keep it clean...




Met up with Lams yesterday!! super long nvr see her laaa! she slimmed down again. Super skinny la. so skinny that EVERYTHING looks nice on her. We went to this place in chinatown with my mum to see the boutique that she's been seeing. I bought a black bustier dress. SUPER nice. but i don't whether i can wear it for the wedding. cos I'm the brides maid. Siann. Super nice la the dress. haha Should take a pic of me wearing it sometime (: As usual Clara bought a bit of clothes... hee



We also went to get my nails stuff. I finally got the acrylic stuff. SO i can do my nails soon. Maybe tmr! hee. I need to destress. OHOH! and lams met Mr nua yest. haha And yeah he didn't talk much. I didn't know he's so shy la. Sigh. shake head. Next week in term tests. DIE.



bury myself in notes books and more notes.




Yest, was also my sis's Birthday. she's 15. Sigh i still remember when she just turned 10. Still so cute.. not like the annoying sarcastic loud her she is. Hmmm but i guess i still love her not matter whats!! cos she's family. I'll go STUDY.



I need to study more esp. BPHAR and PIA. and i Offically hate mad hor. sucker.


toodles~


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past