This is going to be my last post for year 2008.
HMMM. its so fast ever since january 2008. BUT i'm glad that all bad things, unhappy thing, pleasant thing, wonderful things have happened this year. Well, everything is part and parcel of life.
Many people I know are going to TOWN or people's places for count downs. WELL, I'll be in Church. Watchnight to pray for the coming year ahead. :) I hope it'll be a good year for me. I'm grateful for this years I've been though. Cos, I found something really special to me. :D
ANYWAY. I hate being stuck among everyone in big crowds. HAHA i get PEK CHEK. haha SO ya. glenn says girls get groped too. SO. better not go HAHA. anyway i can't go. Although its coming tot he end of the year, TP just had to have school, a letter writting test, project meetings etc. etc... After this I have BPHAR project due midnight. SO BPHAR group is going to countdown together with me HAHA.
WELL, I'm not going to do any new year resolutions. cos, I don't really fulfill them. HAHA. although it really does get me going but it fades as time passes. HAH! i bet all of you do too. kidding la. I know some people who actually stick to their NY resolutions. :P
ok SOOO. i guess GOODBYE year 2008. HELLLLOOO 2009.
pls be a good year :)