BPHAR is DONE! Oh yeah OH yeah! Sing it with me Uh huh! haha ok nvm. But yeah! I've finally finished my BPHAR and I'm satisfied with what I have done. Well, Some parts of results mainly putting it into a table(for my convenience). Then my very own part, Discussion. The BULK of the whole report. Next time I shouldn't be so dumb to take Discussion. Oh well, But it just felt like FNN all over again. Then I help XJ to tweak the Conclusion part to.. Well, I guess we all want our marks right? Heeee. AND.. and.. Accomplishments just feels DARN good. haha
Anyway, I told my Mum that I had a weird dream of her last night. HAHA about she bringing me to some luxurious Salon that does MANI, PEDI and also HAIR. So she said,"Rachael, go choose the colour that you wanna dye or highlight you hair with." THEN, I woke up -.-. BUT at least I dreamt of it cos it felt so real haha. Then the MANI and PEDI was so nice.. SIGH. if only I had that kinda service all life-long. :) HAHA.
OHOHOH! my beloved Grandma from Kuching is BACK for X'mas haha and Xiao Wei too. (Clara he's not the cute one that you love so much, that's Xiao Kai) yeah. they came yesterday Eh... 1pm? HAHA yeah then we went to the Staff canteen to eat my HOKKIEN PRAWN MEE. I realised that I've been eating that ever since I was born. haha the Auntie in that stall knows my and my family hahah. yupps.
With BPHAR done, at least I can WATCH TV finally after two weeks of project meeting and actually relax with worrying what to had up Tmr. EH.. but There's sterility test tmr.. and IPT and DDCT on fri... Oh crap. Summary notes for DDCT.. rawr..
NVM. HECK. I'm going to watch TV.