<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Sunday, November 2, 2008
hmmm
4:14 PM

I'm bummed. Cos' I have to go to school tmr for DDCT consultation and final confirmation of the FILA chart.. when I'm not suppose to have anything and like start school at 3. SIGH. I could have just meet Mr Nua. and spend more time together.




It not that we don't see each other or something. We're actually in the same class. But even though we're like in the same class. But we're just like normal friends. Talking about HW discussing about projects talking and joking with other friends. There's just not enough time for like just us two. Like outside of school, TP. It seems like rather difficult. With time tables like this, more than working hours. I can't go out during school time, neither can I go out at night. cos I need to use that time that I have for HW and projects and stuff. Sigh~ the only time we have is when there's no lab and we'll spend time together outside of school another is sending me home from school. But he's busy with Bball sometimes and also meeting up with his buds. So most of the time it cuts out. 



I really like the time we had when we went Opp. to get Bubble tea and we were like playing and just spending time together. It was seriously very nice. Its been like super long. Furthermore, it really breaks my heart to see him so tired sleeping in Lecs. cos he sleeps late or plays games till late night. I don't know. when I call him at night he's too tired, so we talk like really little compared to before.



I hate school cos it makes me stressed and tired.
I hate projects cos it takes up my free time.
I hate my timetable.



I don't know why i wanna post this out.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past