HAPPY 19th birthday GRACE!
Tmr, I have IPT and DDCT interview. I'm more afraid for IPT. cos its ROLEPLAY. I can't act. that's why I'm not in Mediacorp or something. Sigh~. We have to act as a Pharmacist. Although we have research on the Illness and the various medications to treat the illness, but it still doesn't give you the reassurance that you need at all. Cos maybe when you're in the roleplay, you'll ask silly questions like, "Are you a female/male?" Miss Tan told us such Qns were asked before. Even body language also affects the grade you'll be getting. ARGH.
DAMN I HATE PROJECTS.
Now, its into week 5 of Poly 2.2. Hmmm, it seriously feels like its only 3 weeks of school. Time is not non-existent. It feels so surreal that everything has happened. Sigh. in around 2 weeks like Term test is gonna come. Now, How can I find the time to do revision for BPHAR, IPT, DDCT, PIA, PMic? hmmm does CSAS have term test. I SO hope not. Now, we're still in a midst of doing our projects. And DDCT PRESENTATION is on next thurs. Hurrrr~
Sigh. I just want the two week break to come. To think I was excited for school to start and everything. IN the end, We're just bombarded with PROJECTS. like what Mai says, "BOOM! haha good luck." So true. haha.
lalala. I realised Beyonce has really quite a number of good songs. haha. I love the dance routine in All the Single Ladies. super OMG. seriously. and there's a funny version to it done by Justin Timberlake. haha Beyonce was dancing to the song and Justin timberlake was follwing her with 2 other guys in the background. LMAO.
I guess its time to ZZZ. I need more ZZZZZs.
Toodles~
i wish everyday is like today :)