<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Fcuk
10:39 PM

Can't I rant about what has happened to me?
I mean I need an output.
I can't keep it to myself and let everything churn inside?!?
I'm a girl.
I need to talk to someone when something pisses me off
Esp. when I talk to someone, I hope the person is willing to listen at least.

I'm really pissed.
I don't practice what I preach? Hell yeah I do.
Would you like it if someone tells you, you don't?
NOT RIGHT?
then don't say it to others. 
how would you know they didn't?
Its painful enough to face something that hurt them before.
Its not like I want to
So. its not my fault.
You didn't get the picture right.

I'm not going to say sorry.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past