<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

bold italic underline link

Sunday, November 9, 2008
Damn
1:06 PM

Hectic week seriously. Especially Sat. That was a really chaotic day. SIGH.. so busy till I misplaced my bracelet. DAMN IT. Sigh. I guess I have to call in the Centre that I was in for my Appointment and see whether is it still there.


I pray to GOD that it'll still be there. Cos that very bracelet really mean alot to me. Even though its something with three fishes. I'm such a blur ass.


Now, I have so many deadlines to meet. DDCT, IPT, PMic. I'm starting to hate school so much. Seriously. This sem sucks so much. Why can't they distribute it out evenly so we don't have to slog like no one's business this Sem. Sick pple.


I really wonder what lies ahead for me. Its just so vague.


About
Tags
Links
Credits
Past