I'm in the middle of doing BPHAR report, which is due my MON. crap. I HATE PROJECT WORKS. I mean doing it individually is better I think. Cos you know where you are. Nvm about that. I hate rats. OH! and I found my BRACELET! haha the one I LOST!! thank god! I'm SO HAPPY!
Yesterday was CCN day, well I didn't do much but I think at least I helped earn at least 8 dollars? not much huh.. But it's still more than ZERO. Well, I wanted to do more. But time doesn't let me do so. IPT and DDCT meeting. DDCT was kinda okay but it wasn't fantastic. All of us recieved each other's notes in the last min, so we didn't have much time to read them. THANK GOD. I used the remaining time I had to read Clinical Trials. And Miss Tan asked me about Phase 1 HENG AH. haha. OHOHOH!! I recieved a flower from a guy for the FIRST TIME. But tis not from someone I expected. HAHA. Well, cos Grace's class was selling Daisies and Roses. Grace spotted me among the crowd in AS, she didn't say HI she said,"EH..! Rachael! heh come take out your wallet :D" pointing to my bag. HAHA so as being a charitable me 'ahem' HAHA well, basically i just took $2 to buy a pink daisy from her. I SO NICE RIGHT? HOR GRACE? haha. I'm such an easy target :) EH! wait I sidetracked! Yao Li gave me the flower haha. He bought like quite abit then didn't have girls to give so he gave to SM and me.. well, that's the girls that I knew that he gave. HAHA oh wells.
I also drew the two nicest free-hand drawing in a day! haha First Time! i guess my brain was SO in a need to destress. Here's the Pictures!
I didn't do much.
Cos I shouldn't
at least I went.
to see a cloud of black,
was hurtful.
but I went through it.
the day I dread has past.