I was suppose to have an appointment today at International Plaza, but I was late so My mum and I decided to cancel it. SOO... I headed down to Isetan to meet my mum and buy my dinner which is.. SUSHI! haha darn nice. I think I should reduce eating sushi though. Cos I'm suppose to be on a mission to LOSE WEIGHT.
SIGH. OH! I played Bball with Mai yest. HAHA we were shooting balls in another court away from the guys. haha.. then we talked alot. About random stuff, about her and about me. Actually everything under the sun. haha. And Mai's really comical at times. like BOOM.. haha. inside joke laaa. Now, my under arms are aching. YUPP I still have dormant muscles. MAI! We have to improve our skills and your arm power haha. We'll find one day to play again! haha.
It has been seriously ages before I have a girls talk to someone in school. Seriously, I feel so much better. I mean is like a feeling stuck there. Now this channel is finally unclogged or something. Really feel much better. Thanks Mai! really.
Now there's so many things to do but I don't know how to start. SERIOUSLY. I wonder whether anyone reading this has this feeling before. But I have it now. SIANed. There's 6 hours of break tmr. 6 HOURS. -..- Firstly, to the library to research on IPT. Then I'll see the time and then find a place to sleep. SOMEWHERE. I've been not having enough sleep, too much activities, too much HW and projects to do, extra activities outside.. argh~ I feel like I'm going to burst.
I guess I have to take one step at a time. :)