Another week of school has ended. Then, I realised.. Term test in 2 weeks. DEAD. again.
Projects still ongoing altogether with stress of thing to study, Quizzes, Reports and Presentation. THANK GOD DDCT presentation is done. I hope I did well. It was a great job well done for everyone in the group even though we're so FREAKING nervous down in the LT. But. yeah its an experience. THEN. Quizzes come and go with marks barely climbing over the PASS line. For IPT, I could've got a 15 half for it. BUT darn it cos the whole group of us got half the mark cos we didn't go for the tutorial. SIANED. WHY OH WHY.
Auntie Rosana's wedding is in 29 days. HAHA well, i bet she's excited while for me, even though I'm going to be the Bridemaid which means being PRETTY for one night haha, its stressful for me. Cos for the wedding cake. I'm the one in charge of the deco for it. SIGH. when something is done by me esp ARTS. it has to be PERFECT. so i'll take ages and waste materials by throwing what actually acceptable. OH WELL. that's me.
There's no piano till feb. Cos I just can't find the time for it. no time to practice, causing to do poorly in lesson. SO since the economy is BAD. I;m gonna help my mom to save the money I;m wasting cos I have no time to practice Cos of school. My schedule in school is like worse than office hours. BELIEVE ME.
Once the trial cake is done I'll take a picture of it and tell me your comments no matter how harsh it can be. HAHA. ohwells. I'm tired again. I realised that its not just O's that made me have eye bags. its project and poly too. My eye bags are SO BIG. I've become Poh the Panda. :P. it sux. Anyway, I better think of a way to rectify this prob... ok that's not really the right word to use.. Anyway for my eye Bags to become better.
so the solution is to
SLEEP!
nights
ZZZZZZ